Need amps tested/fixed us amps 100x and usa400

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cannasseur
10+ year member

TryingTooHard
I have a couple amps that I'd like to have tested and repaired if needed. They are both us amps. The 100x works ok from what I recall. But there is some meltage around the positive battery input. Definitely fried one of the lil doohickeys on the board. And the 400 I got from some tweaker and its never seemed quite right. The end with the terminals has been replaced with one from a different model so who knows what it's been through. Everything on the board looks to be ok on tho. So anyways I want to run these someday so I need to have them checked out. Any good places or people around that fix amps and do good work?

Any idea how much It would cost? I know it will depend on what work they need done but ballpark maybe? Or a price to diagnose/check I'm trying to load photos but it says I can only post every 15 seconds so I wait and click it again n it kicks me out. Still figuring this whole forum deal out. Thanks for the input so far!

1367733291_zps2aad1e99.jpg.html

@mylows10 sounds ok as long as its not like ok your amps jacked up. It needs $300 in parts. Lol. Any us amp hoarders around these days? I'd love to get the correct end plate for the 400 too. So are you middle manning this dude to me or? Would like to know where to send it and details on how this is gonna work. Thanks alot man!

@jes 42 thanks! Ill contact him as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.