Need amp advice

Btw, are you going to be installing this yourself or taking it to a shop? If you're going to a shop, you might get charged more for installing equipment not bought directly from them and also might not warranty the install so if anything goes wrong, you're SOL.

If you can post some links on good wire kits id appreciate it I don't have a battery terminal either.

I'm off to work but if you find any in the 70$ range with terminal pp pm me or post it

and ill check it out over lunch. Ty

Btw, I work right in Sonic's backyard and can vouch for the staff there. They do know a good amount and if you're local even have an install shop. Hopefully you don't get burned with RMAs (I've only seen two stories about this so chalk it up to isolated incidents).

Don't worry about having one bulk order. It does help with simplicity but you'll definitely get some fierce customer support with Knu in case anything goes wrong.

New Audiopipe Apsm-2000 - 2000rms@1ohm - $170 shipped new
alll you do is set the amp lower and this will leave some head room for later
or just run the apsm 1500 for $125 and run it full tilt, those P3 would be able to handle this 1500watts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.