need alternator gm 3800

Participant count
  • Participant list
i'm not ,but you need to be careful talking like that ,some of the other might not like it .ask splaudio
not sure i understand, saying dont tell on him? i was saying it in a jokingly way..but at the same time man you dont have to be a tattle tale at the same time. alot of people like you man and listen to you also, and networking is a very important part of success, so i was just saying, if someone is doing something wrong let the mods do their job and take care of the issue. its not like anyone is trying to hurt anything

not sure i understand, saying dont tell on him? i was saying it in a jokingly way..but at the same time man you dont have to be a tattle tale at the same time. alot of people like you man and listen to you also, and networking is a very important part of success, so i was just saying, if someone is doing something wrong let the mods do their job and take care of the issue. its not like anyone is trying to hurt anything
first off I don't tattle tail as you say ,and I was just giving him a heads up ,because some of the other vendors will get upset

first off I don't tattle tail as you say ,and I was just giving him a heads up ,because some of the other vendors will get upset
Maybe we are misunderstanding each other. I apologize and if that is the case , i can appreciate you trying to look out for him.

Maybe we are misunderstanding each other. I apologize and if that is the case , i can appreciate you trying to look out for him.
yea we talked about it ,just dont wanna see him get banned for something thats really very trivial

what u mean find used
for $400 you wont find a new alt that actually does what the company claims,unless its a 200 amp .most of the 250 amp alts and bigger are well over the $400 range new .yu may find one on ebay ,but i can tell you from experience its not worth the money or risk. powermaster , dc power ,mechman ,singer ,ohio generators,iraggi , and excessive ,will all be over $400 for a new alt thats over 200 amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.