Need advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tyler Lee
10+ year member

Terry
Allright.. I want to know what everyones opinion is on what system I should get.. Right now all I have is a hifonics Brutus amp pushing 1500rms@1 ohm hooked up to 2 pioneer champion pro series that r currently getting 750rms but can handle 800 rms a piece.. Now I am willing to sale all that.. Should have my subs allready sold but I wanna know what's my best bet on subs and amp.. I wanna hit over atleast over twice as hard as them pioneers were doing.. I would prefer to do that with only one sub but I mean if not I can make room for 2... I got about 2-4 cubic feet of space to give the sub/subs.. But I wanna SLAM but not have to spend a fortune basically.. So can y'all just give me some ideas thanks..

If you want to slam you gota have some money, this **** isnt cheap. I run two solo x 12s off of a DDZ1A and they bet the hell out of my car. With my xs I can recone them with in 5 minutes if one blows, instead of having to glue it. Get you a solo x you will love it, but it takes alot of power to run them right. O and stay away from Hifonics, you are not really getting that kind of power out of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.