need advice on what amp to run on a fi audio sp4-18!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

hayleigh21707
10+ year member

hello i have 3 different amps that i would like advice on to whic to use i have a old school soundstream picasso rated at 880 rms at 4 ohms a alpine mrd-m100 rated at 1000 rms at 1 ohm and a american bass ph4000md rated at 2000 rms at 1 ohm now i know whic one is rated higher but has anyone else used that amercan mass to say if its really has 2000 rms at 1 ohm the 18 is dual 2 ohm so i will be able to run the american bass at full petention i would just like to know if anyone has ran one to see what kinf of power is realy coming out of it

ok sweet man thanks im gon be putting tht in a 2 door 04 stratus and i seen some people recomend a sealed enclosure for that 18 and some reccomend vented what would you reccomend there site give specs for both sealed and vented obviously sealed will be eaiser but whic will be louder

Read this

American Bass PH-4000 MD Test | Facebook

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

ok sweet man thanks im gon be putting tht in a 2 door 04 stratus and i seen some people recomend a sealed enclosure for that 18 and some reccomend vented what would you reccomend there site give specs for both sealed and vented obviously sealed will be eaiser but whic will be louder
Ported boxes 9 times out of 10 are going to be louder than sealed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.