need advice on interconnect problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

lubetek
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
well I bought 18' kicker interconnects. Because of the way my enclosure and amp racks are my two interconnects (front and rear) do not reach. Well they do if I run them over the enclosure but not if I run them under everything like I want.

anyway, would I loose any signal strength or sq if I buy interconnect extentions?

I don't want to buy new interconnects if I don't have to. that would be a waste of money considering I can't return these kickers now. I will though if I have to.

Also i do not want to move my amps around.

Thanks guys!

Have the same issue, short by two feet, so i bought female connectors and using accoustic research (already had extra from my home theater) rcas at the end of my stingers not sure how it will sound, not done yet. But keeping my fingers crossed I don't want to pull and rerun the rca's.

bump for ya

I bought RCAs 10 feet longer than I need and just wound them under the seat. The Audiopipe ones ****, my remote line is like 30 guage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.