Need advice on Audio system

Participant count
  • Participant list

morgan22

alaska
Hello, I have a 2014 Subaru Impreza sport 5-door (hatchback)

Sub - Rockford Fosgate P3-1X10

Amp - Rockford Fosgate P1000X5 - its a 5 channel 1000 watt amp

the door speakers for front and rear are 6.5"

I'm not sure what I need for a component speaker system. Also what type of speakers should I use for the rear? Do you still use the component with a tweeter mounted separately for the 2 rear as well? I'm new to doing this myself but working on figuring it out. The two front do have a mount for the seperate tweeter.

What would you guys recommend for the door speakers? I'm trying to stick with rockford fosgate.

Also, for the head unit. It's a 2 dinn slot, I'd like to keep the factory stereo if it wouldn't impead the audio quality at all, if not which would you recommend for a night driver that doesn't want a touch screen display?

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.