need advice on a Amp

Abanndun

I have a 99 blazer im about to make a purchase on comp. Speakers jbl ms-62c was curious as to what amp i should use. The head unit im using is a pioneer deh-80prs. Thanks much for your advice. Im more focused towars sq the having crazy db ive yet to buy subs/amp just have the head unit and about to purchase those jbl comp. speakers

Would a kicker kx 350.2 be a solid amp im thinking it wouldnt be enough power, its an old amp i just found burried away in my garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thank you for your reply. What if I wire in series for 8 ohm load ? Sorry for my newbie questions, but wouldn't it have better sound quality...
OK well I thought the same after watching the Audiofrog video of Andy explaining damping factor. I have to agree with you as well on the D class...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.

About this thread

Abanndun

Abanndun
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
trumpet