Need advice on 2 18s enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

dcbangrr9319
10+ year member

Ok i am finally going to start my 2 18s build in my car. I was planning on doing 6.5 cu ft. per sub tuned to 32 hz with 4 6 in aeros. But the only way it will fit in the car is in the trunk extending on to the back seat. I was thinking the best way would be having the subs in the most forward part of the box with the ports firing rear into the trunk but im not sure. The subs just have to be mounted facing up lol. I currently have 1 18 in a wall and i was going to do another but the backseat is tiny on my car ( 1997 ford contour) and theres no way to get a big enough wall to fit.

Yeah, i thought of that. I was going to leave atleast 4 inches over the top and 3 around the sides of the box. My back deck is also vented from a previous install. But im still wondering if that would be enough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.