Need advice limited space..Dodge Challenger

I have a dodge challenger with a small trunk. I have two sets of speakers 2 15 inch rockford p3s and 2 10 inch alpine type r..now I know I can't go ported with the 15s because there's not enough space..my options are 2 15s sealed 1 15 ported or the 2 10s ported...what would give me the best sound..I listen to mostly rap

I would think 2 type r in a ported box sound awsome. I have 1 10" type r in a ported box built to factory specs, powered by a 500w jl amp. I listen to a lot of rap and absolutely love it. I used to have a 13" JL w7 In a sealed Jl box. The box was to big and killed trunk space. Def could hit some lower notes then my current type R but when u factor in truck space and cost I take my current setup. Maybe its fact I have enough air space and the box is built to what the factory says, but it sounds very clear and plays loud. I like the type r so much I just bought a 8" for my pickup truck

[quote name='tymewilltell']Sweeet...but I have no idea how to design a box lol[/QUOTE]

@CSCStang has a 12" Type R in a custom ported enclosure that he just built. You should hit him up. He might be willing to ship it.

first measure your trunk space and see how much your willing to give up. but 2 10's would probably best for you a 15 needs a huge box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.