SOLD need a sub desperatly 12" perfered

davidfre21
5,000+ posts

Is just a lil racist...
WesTex
like it says, lookin for a nice 12" sub. i would like it to be dual 4ohm or single 2ohm

and it needs to be able to handle a ood 450watts from my profile amp...

things i got for trade are

kicker r13 tweets .75"

infinity ref 3.5"

15" eD K d4 (tensil lead broken, not lookin for much +shipping) can be fixed if u know what ur doin

throw up what u got and a reasonable price

thx

i have a 12w6 sitting around. its not in great shape but it works. dont know if that interests you. i also have an "12 eclipse in a little better shape that the JL. i ran a 500/1 to the eclipse for a short while and it handled fine. i really dont know what its worth, make an offer.

i have a 12w6 sitting around. its not in great shape but it works. dont know if that interests you. i also have an "12 eclipse in a little better shape that the JL. i ran a 500/1 to the eclipse for a short while and it handled fine. i really dont know what its worth, make an offer.
what model is the eclipse?

ps

sub doesnt need to be in that power range, i might be getting a bigger amp

ill have to get back to you on the eclipse, im not too familiar with them. i know that it is one of there lower models, all black no metal, but it sounds decent. its not something thats going to complete your system, it will sound nice until you get something real good that will handle whatever amp you put to it.

Ive got RE SE's for sale. 10" though. Ive sent 300 watts to em before and they sounded great and bumped great. lemme know if ur interested. $130+ shipping.

Ive got RE SE's for sale. 10" though. Ive sent 300 watts to em before and they sounded great and bumped great. lemme know if ur interested. $130+ shipping.
i will let him know about this if he doesn't see this. These would pound in his car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.