Need a Sub Box for 3 10" subs

hotboy251
10+ year member

mobile
I heard your fourm was the best so need a speaker box built for 3 subs each needing the following air space

(the specs below are for each individual sub)

Recommended Minimum Volume (Cubic Feet) - .375

Recommended Maximum Volume (Cubic Feet) - 1.75

Depth Top mount - 4.6875 in.

Depth Bottom mount - 4.1875 in.

Cutout - 9.3125 in.

or do any one know were i can get a prebuilt box that will be perfect for these subs

Rockford Fosgate 10 Inch Sub Woofer

RFZ 2810 - 8 Ohm

p.s. im gonna wire them in parallel for 2ohm load with a Bazooka El1500 for 500watts@2ohms

Ya, usually they dont sell prefabed ones @ Best Buy, etc. You usually have to find a local car stero place, they build it, they have one already made, or you can take a shot @ it. Its not as hard as first timers think it is, just takes time...

Can you all post some pics of your work so i can see whos the best //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i also could build u one. i have some pics in the gallery if u would like to see them. if u want to get a hold of me my addys r in my sig. with out knowing shipping i think i could do it for 65 shipped

Would i benefit from a bandpass box or should I stick with a sealed? is it true that subs in a bandpass require more power to the subs than a sealed or is a sealed just more efficent thx.

Originally posted by hotboy251 Would i benefit from a bandpass box or should I stick with a sealed? is it true that subs in a bandpass require more power to the subs than a sealed or is a sealed just more efficent thx.

i have always hated bandpass boxes, they make the subs sound quieter. i would go with sealed or maybe even a ported box

OK Im gonna try to do it myself wish me luck ill post pics of my progress hopefully ill end up with somthin like this...........

hey, that box is fine, but:::::: you see the speperator pieces on the inside in between each chamber? see they are cut out like that all gay? Make the divider boards solid and put them in, so you don't have the "push-pull" effect going on for all subs, especially bad if one or 2 blow... give them each there own chamber

one more thing the site has the mesurements of the box on the web site should i just use those and my box should be the same right? unless i f#$% it up lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.