Need a sub box design

Participant count
  • Participant list

CodyDaGoat

OR
I have 2 SA-15s and my audio shop will build a box for me if they have the design for it. I don't know much of designing

I want the box to be port to 33-35hz. I don't want fancy stuff, I just want a standard box desgin.

I want my subs to be loud and to vibrate a **** ton as I like subs doing that, I listen to ghetto rap music with low frequency and like the continuous bass

I have a GMC Envoy, I had a start of 18"h x 37"w x 30"d and for the ports 15.75"h x 6.25"w x 20"d. That's what I had got online for dimensions with a similar size vehicle.

Here are the specs for the sub

RE (ohms): 4.61

FS (Hz): 34.88

Vas (L): 54.69

Qes: 0.72

Qms: 6.52

Qts: 0.65

Le (mH): 3.39

BL (NA): 21.76

Mms (Grams): 338

Cms (uM/N): 61.42

Sens (1w/1m): 86.81

Cutout Diameter: 14 1/8"

Mounting Depth: 7 1/2"

Overall Diameter w/ Gasket: 15 5/8"

Displacement: 0.17ft^3

RMS: 750W

Recommended Box Specs (Sealed): 2.5ft^3 (Yields F3 of 41Hz)

Recommended Box Specs (Ported): 3.5ft^3 (Tune to 35Hz, Yields F3 of 28Hz)

Can someone make a design to give them please

Someone should be along to help but I personally wouldn't trust paying a shop to build a box if they can not design one. Never heard of that before.

Also to each their own but I personlly like to tune around no higher than 31-32 for that kind of music. I like decaf, got160s, and lots of chopped and screwed so I personlly like my boxes at around 28-29 but you sacrifice a little of the top end. Had sa's before and they can for sure dig deep in the right box.

They design them but they charge for it I believe

I was going to give them the box measurements I have and sub specs and have it built

Someone should be along to help but I personally wouldn't trust paying a shop to build a box if they can not design one. Never heard of that before.
Also to each their own but I personlly like to tune around no higher than 31-32 for that kind of music. I like decaf, got160s, and lots of chopped and screwed so I personlly like my boxes at around 28-29 but you sacrifice a little of the top end. Had sa's before and they can for sure dig deep in the right box.

Honestly, if they are a very reputable shop, id let them do it. That way, they cant blame the design later.

People like cscstang do great designs, but honestly there are plenty of ****** forum designers online.

There is a shop local to me in Cali who do better designs than 99% of the forum people. Sometimes great shops get overlooked because the abundance of shitter shops

I have 2 SA-15s and my audio shop will build a box for me if they have the design for it. I don't know much of designing
I want the box to be port to 33-35hz. I don't want fancy stuff, I just want a standard box desgin.

I want my subs to be loud and to vibrate a **** ton as I like subs doing that, I listen to ghetto rap music with low frequency and like the continuous bass

I have a GMC Envoy, I had a start of 18"h x 37"w x 30"d and for the ports 15.75"h x 6.25"w x 20"d. That's what I had got online for dimensions with a similar size vehicle.

Here are the specs for the sub

RE (ohms): 4.61

FS (Hz): 34.88

Vas (L): 54.69

Qes: 0.72

Qms: 6.52

Qts: 0.65

Le (mH): 3.39

BL (NA): 21.76

Mms (Grams): 338

Cms (uM/N): 61.42

Sens (1w/1m): 86.81

Cutout Diameter: 14 1/8"

Mounting Depth: 7 1/2"

Overall Diameter w/ Gasket: 15 5/8"

Displacement: 0.17ft^3

RMS: 750W

Recommended Box Specs (Sealed): 2.5ft^3 (Yields F3 of 41Hz)

Recommended Box Specs (Ported): 3.5ft^3 (Tune to 35Hz, Yields F3 of 28Hz)

Can someone make a design to give them please
I can hook you up man. Pm me if interested..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.