Need a sub box design, money waiting in paypal. $30 to the winning design.

Participant count
  • Participant list

dvldogyut
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
loretto, tn
I need a box design for a death penalty 21 it will be running off a 20.1 at .5 ohms. The max deminsions are as followed. Height 20" width 39" Depth 27" I can go up or down alot on the height. I want the sub and port up with the sub and port centered as much as possible. And the port to the rear of the box. This is going in my 88 s10 2 door blazer. Any more questions just ask, my email is waynelancewayne@aol.com you can get in touch with me better there.

But seriously, I'll do it for you if you haven't found someone else already.
Haven't found anyone yet. If it would be better everyone could just post pics of their designs and I will pick one and post the wining design.

Haven't found anyone yet. If it would be better everyone could just post pics of their designs and I will pick one and post the wining design.
Lol, winning design. That's not how it works. You need to pay a reputable designer first, or else your going to get a bunch of kids using the online calculators which aren't very accurate. There are free box plans if you care to look. If you want to drive to Knoxville, I'll build you one without using a PC at all. $50+material.

Heres what I came up with.

5 cubes at 32 hz I did port back as it would be louder. Sub up. It would get incredibly loud.

5CubesAt32Hz.jpg
[/img]

If you like, pm me for my paypal please.

Heres what I came up with.
5 cubes at 32 hz I did port back as it would be louder. Sub up. It would get incredibly loud.

5CubesAt32Hz.jpg
[/img]

If you like, pm me for my paypal please.
You shouldn't take credit for work that's not yours, even if your TRYING to be a forum clown. If he actually sent you money then you'd be no better than the hundreds of scammers on here.
Speaking of clowns, what happened to deerhunt, at least he was rather funny.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.