Need a clean 600 watts on 4 ohms

Participant count
  • Participant list
i am not familiar with the alpine. but, if you want clean power stay away from the kenwood. not too dirty but not very powerful. get a mono sub amplifier from MTX, JBL, Rockford Fosgate just to name a few.

Originally posted by venom107 I was wondering if Profile is a very good amp either. I kinda want something on the cheap end.
funny you should mention profile... i am looking to upgrade my sub amp (MTX) and was looking at the Profile 600MSX (i think thats the model) because it is the right power for my kenwood subs. it puts out (300w rms x 1 @ 4ohm) and (410 x 1 @ 2ohm) . i would be getting the latter to my two SVC 4 ohm kenwood subs wired in parallel. the main reason i am looking at profile is the price point. i am currently unemployed and am in the process of moving so money is real tight right now. i saw it for $129 at my local circuit city.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.