Need a box or box plans for a 2010 re xxx 12".

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was told that was the best option for them. The box I have at the moment might be a little big at 3.75 after all displacement. It's tuned to ~35.

And I'm in Bloomington, In....so 47408 zip code

I was told that was the best option for them. The box I have at the moment might be a little big at 3.75 after all displacement. It's tuned to ~35.And I'm in Bloomington, In....so 47408 zip code
what kind of car / truck is it going into

for the XXX 2010 model... 2.2-2.5 cubes 30-33hz... depending on what you got pushing it... i've seen the older xxx models go 3cubes net at 34-38hz

Are you looking for a design or an enclosure? If you are looking for an enclosure for a single 12 custom designed and built for your application it would be $150 shipped or just a design is $30.

Going in a trunk I wouldn't tune that low though, not much reason to do so for your application. Bringing up the tuning will increase output and you will still be able to drop down real low if/when you want to.

I agree with Rabbit....save that 29hz tuning for your HT setup....33-35 would net decent output and still allow low notes with ease.....I would be glad to quote you on an enclosure as well if you decide to go that route......

Right now I'm looking for quotes on boxes, but if it's too much for me to afford one at the moment, then just plans. And ok, the tuning was just cuz the guy that had it before me said it was better for the xxx since the don't like high notes. I have a friend that can build everything just don't want to have to really ask him to take time out of his break u know? Anyway, whatever the best design and stuff is. I want it to face back with plenty of port for more air flow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.