need a amp!!!

because i spent 2 grand on my system, and no one in alaska realizes how nice my curent tens are, they were 400 each! and im selling them in a box for 450, i want to get 600 for all of it and my budget would be 400 for amp, im broke! i love my subs right now but its to tight of a fit with my new baby girl in back. i have a hifonics 2100rms amp right now and i could just power it with that but if i sell it and get a bigger one then i think the sub would be more happy.

i sold my wheeler so i could buy this system, i curently dont have a job because my girlfriend makes alot more than i did so i am a stay at home daddy after school, so i have very little money to spend on this, just what i can get for my subs and curent amp, selling subs for 450, so that will pay for the 15 DC xl, and if i can sell amp for 250 then i can use that for the new amp, and to get a new custom box and a new amp its going to cost me the 250 from selling the amp and another 250 to make the box and shipping of new amp.

i figured the other amp was crap but whatever, i am looking at a soundstorm ssl ev5000d evolution, suposidly pushes 2500rms at 2 ohms and is 1 ohm stable. the reviews on it are a little skeptical so what do you all think? its only 200 so that makes me happy so let me know, again im pushing a dc xl 15, so help me out. thanks again for all your help so far

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.