Need a 4th order pro!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bumpin Jetta
10+ year member

Been looking to do a 4th order for a while now. I have contacted several people, got mixed answers. I have two 10" hdc3 10's that I want to use. Some people say they shouldn't be used, but the guys from audioque say people have a great deal of success with them. So I am looking to make one and have it ported into the cabin through the rear deck. I have some cash in paypal for a design. I just need a pro to work one for me. I know 80 inches is a guru on this stuff so maybe he can chime in. I am fully capable of building the box myself, just need the plans. Pm me for details and dimensions if you are interested. Thanks guys.

I tried a couple. First one was 1.3 sealed, 1.7 ported @ 61 (which was what some stupid software told me). It was pretty good. Did 147's on ~ 2.5k from a trunk. The other was 1cf sealed, 3cf ported at 50hz. Muuuuch better. Got lower and was still louder on the meter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.