Need a 4 way active Crossover where???

Participant count
  • Participant list
Does anyone know a make/model on an crossover that will handle 1 hp 2 bp and 1 Lp crossover settings? The unicorn 360.3 would be perfect but i'm getting impatient...
Have you considered using two crossovers, a 3-way (1 LP, 1 BP, and 1 HP) and a 2-way (LP, HP)? If you run the HP output from the 3-way to the input on the 2-way the LP output will be bandpassed, giving you the 1 HP , 2 BP, and 1 LP you are looking for.

i think your looking for a passive crossover
no.. i clearly stated active and that's what i'm wanting ..... an adjustable active crossover not a bunch of power robbing pieces stuck on a board with tons of limitations

Have you considered using two crossovers, a 3-way (1 LP, 1 BP, and 1 HP) and a 2-way (LP, HP)? If you run the HP output from the 3-way to the input on the 2-way the LP output will be bandpassed, giving you the 1 HP , 2 BP, and 1 LP you are looking for.
i have thought about that however i don't want to do that i want one unit and now after talking to rf today and hearing the 360.3 will be out in march i think i can wait it out ... 31 band digital eq on all 8 channels that i can set separately right from my iphone

I like my JBL-GTX47 it has some sort of old skool T/A and is very ajustable. I use it in 2 of my rides and at around $65 you get a 1hp and 2bp for the front, 1hp and 2 bp for the rear and a lp just for your sub that has a slope of 24db and sub sonic all that should at least be enough to hold you over til the 360.3 hits the market

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.