Need 2 12 inch subs @ 4 ohms.! And an amp.

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
Looking for 2 12's at 4 ohms ohms a piece that can handle 500 rms preferably cea-2006 certified. Do not want Boss Pyle Lanzar. Want real subs for $120 or under per sub. Also am in need of an amp again quality, don't care about brand as long as it's cea-2006 compliant and it's in the range of 900-1200 watts @ 2 ohms. Even if you can't sell me something please if you know someone in your circle or someone in these forums selling anything link me or let me know. Thanks! Also am willing to trade my old system and maybe some cash if you have something nice. I have a Sundown E12 V.2 in a custom ported 2.0 cu ft box at 32 hz. And an Alpine mrv-m500 amplifier.

CEA compliant doesnt mean crap nowadays. You are better off learning about the components and build quality along with reading thiele small parameters and modeling out the subwoofer. You need to do research on amps and recognize amps with high build quality.

Why dont you just get another E12 and build another ported box and sell the amp to get another amp.

CEA compliant doesnt mean crap nowadays. You are better off learning about the components and build quality along with reading thiele small parameters and modeling out the subwoofer. You need to do research on amps and recognize amps with high build quality.
Why dont you just get another E12 and build another ported box and sell the amp to get another amp.

This

Didn't get low or loud enough. I've heard two American Bass X D'S. In a shared port enclosure absolutely nuts I didn't care for the E12. So I'm trying to find something new. And if I sell my amp then my existing box is users so really I'm only saving on one variable @85 dollars for something I really don't like. I'm not gettin shitt* with ya just explaining. But thanks for your time and writing all that it's hard to get a response on forums //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.