NBS (01-06) Tahoe sub box with third row - box ideas

Why not 07+ model tahoes?
Not sure if its the same dimensions but I'm getting an NBS Tahoe. Most likely an 02 just waiting on the dealer to finish up the paperwork. 07+ is out of my price range and I already have parts that I want for an NBS

Most take out the last row of seats when they do enclosures. I can look through our data and see if I can find the dims for them, I know I have em some where we do a lot of those trucks here.
Let me know if you have any behind the 3rd row and what your charge is thanks

Do the tahoes and suburbans have different stuff under the hood or is it mainly just the extra space?
All the same stuff, just more length.

I just got an Escalade ESV, same thing. I wanted a shorty but I ended up deciding on an ESV for the 3rd row with space in the back still.... I'm putting an 18" AA Havoc back there with an enclosure from Mr. Rabbit

Now I can watch Scarface up front while driving and the kids can watch Monsters Inc in the back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.