Name my future website!

I'd at least make the builders pay for a percentage of the site's overhead...
Right now the site I'm using is absolutely free. The new one is not going to cost a lot by any means. My time has been the biggest investment by far. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I would be willing to work on some financial adjustments for each box you push my way.
We can talk about it after the official site is up. I hate asking for money for something like this, I just see it more as helping someone out. PM me what you had in mind.

IMO, I'd make sure to use something along the line of "enclosures" or "designs" in the title and, if possible, stay away from using the word "RAM". Ram is obv. going to create some confusion, and it would be best to have something in there that shows exactly what youre doing. URL should advertise a product, not a name...

IMO, I'd make sure to use something along the line of "enclosures" or "designs" in the title and, if possible, stay away from using the word "RAM". Ram is obv. going to create some confusion, and it would be best to have something in there that shows exactly what youre doing. URL should advertise a product, not a name...
I understand, it's just hard to stray from ram, since that's what most people know when it comes to me. Eliteboxdesigns.com is available, but I feel like I'm abandoning my current name/company and taking on another, ending up in conflicting names. Speakerboxdesigns.com is also available, and seems more informative and less company-ish.

Imo id look at gettin "designsbyram" or something. Keeps your name but doesnt easily steer toward trucks
Good idea, something that keeps the name but isn't going to seem like a truck thing. I was also considering ramenclosures or just ram_designs like someone stated earlier, using my screen name. My designer said "I think something like ram enclosures would work. You can put custom descriptions for what it says under the site on google and stuff, so people would see that. Plus a lot of people know your reputation for having the name RAM."

I might go that route.

Good idea, something that keeps the name but isn't going to seem like a truck thing. I was also considering ramenclosures or just ram_designs like someone stated earlier, using my screen name. My designer said "I think something like ram enclosures would work. You can put custom descriptions for what it says under the site on google and stuff, so people would see that. Plus a lot of people know your reputation for having the name RAM."
I might go that route.
i just got hungy lol

i like the designsbyram or the ram_designs...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.