Name a better deal then this.

If you don't think the Fi, DC or Audioque subs are better deals than the MTX, then you are truly a lost cause...

You have not PROVED they are better. You just say there are. WHAT MAKES THEM BETTER? I don't care about the brand on the **** box. I want facts.

You have not PROVED they are better. You just say there are. WHAT MAKES THEM BETTER? I don't care about the brand on the **** box. I want facts.

Start a poll, man. It'll get lop-sided in a hurry if anyone cares enough to vote...

Bro any sub can make noise......just some get louder and sound better in the process....because they are made of quality parts and made with care....fuk...you even trolled me!

And that will only make him realize how stupid this is...

Have you ever listened to an MTXTR7515? Prolly not. I compared specs. The MTX would most likely get louder and deeper. Not to mention these are brand new. Pretty easy decision for me. I'm sure DC and those other subs are amazing. But ill stick to MTX.

how about....
Pyramid PW 877X Car subwoofer driver - 200 Watt

15 of those, plus shipping would be about $250. Put 200 watts to each, so run a 3000 watt amp, in a nice ported box tuned to about 45-50 hz. Run a 55 hz test, I bet theyll get louder than your MTX.
Once again, were talking about Pyramid. Another junk company. There is more to a sub then LOUD. What about reliable? Decent SQ?

You're the ones suggesting Lanzar subs. I stay away from **** companys like BOSS and LANZAR. That BOSS DB rating is false. They prolly measured it inside the car or something to get a bigger number. Nice one....NEXT?

This is why you fail. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I fail because I would rather buy a nice MTX then a DC sub that I have never even heard of? Kay..... The MTX would get louder and prolly sound just as good so cool dude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.