Nakamichi MB-650 anyone??? i got some prob here...

Participant count
  • Participant list

prodigy
10+ year member

Malaysia
Gooday dear fellow forum members.

I just got a Nakamichi MB-650... problem is... i lost the RCA out connector....

and the manual.... some freak stole it. if not mistaken... anyway.. i'm tracing that freak.. gonna break some bone later....

so back to business...

what i saw from my friends unit was.. it has a connector... this connector connect to the back of the unit.... and this was the 4 channel RCA pre-out.... without this connector.... there is no pre out.... or if i can identify the connector... i can built myself a pre out...

problem now is.. i cannot differenciate + and - of the terminal... i have sorted out front left and right, rear left and right.... but how about polarity ??? **** on me...

anyone knows how to detech pre out polarity ???

in the mean time... i'll try to contact nakamichi singapore for advise.. else... i gonna hang on with the amp out... (hi-out)... **** **** **** !

oh oh.. and i also cannot find any website that contain nakamichi mb 650 ... is this model too old or is this limited edition kinda thing?????

any ideas??? please..........

i tried to locate the HI-Out with volt meter .. it works... but for pre -out .. the voltage is too small for my analog multimeter...

hmm guess i need to buy a digital meter...??? any more idea ???

Thanks Corcica ! I appreciate ur idea.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.