Static noise comes from head unit, tried grounding rcas

Participant count
  • Participant list

Steven Pfarr

CarAudio.com Newbie
I was listening to music one day and after pausing it on my phone (i was using Bluetooth) there was a very present static, It has been working fine for the past few months. The static went away after I moved the head unit around but only for a few seconds. I tried grounding the rcas after researching it some, this did nothing. I have a pioneer mvh322bt head unit and an after market sub and speaker amp. The static is also not always present, such as when connecting to Bluetooth the static goes away and then returns after its done connecting. Is there any solution? could it be something other than the head unit? Or should i just replace the head unit. Also i am just using the 2 rca outputs for sound the speaker wire outputs are disconnected and capped.
\

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...