My Type-R review...

Participant count
  • Participant list

OoMesKoO
10+ year member

Me > Newbs. :fyi:
Rhode Island
Well. I was looking at a variety of different subs over this past month. But i broke down and went with 2 12" type Rs. For the price i paid, i couldnt pass them up. Well, they came in a medium sized sealed box. Not too big, nor too small. But only in the sealed box alone, they put my old 3 12"s to shame. They hit almost every note on every song i played. I was very impressed with them. And Late Night Tip sounded like my truck would explode. I cant wait to get them in a ported box. Then im sure i will be even more impressed with them. To all of you that would ask as a newcomer, definitley take these subs into consideration. Bang for your buck, i would say they are one of the best subs you can buy! Figured id share!

Thanks!

Bradd

For the money ( I paid less than 100 bucks shipped for mine) I love the Type R's. I feel no need to replace them with anything else until they finally let go on their own.

****Removes flame suit****

****Removes flame suit****
It's a review thread.

I don't see anything in his review that would even approach being able to be flamed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

But I'm sure you're right, the temptation will be too strong for some...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.