my system is too heavy for my car..

So how exactly is a HO alt going to help the fact that the system is weighing down his trunk too much?
If you read his post you notice that he said it's hurting his car in weight and power consumption...

and if you read the SUBJECT you'd notice that the focus should be on the weight.
Good theory. Therefore no one should ask more then one question, especially if not stated in the title line of the tread, or attempt to solve more then one problem per thread posted. Let's start enforcing this limit more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

How much bigger is the overall diameter of your tires compared to your original tires? Because I think if you upgrade your tires to bigger ones you lose braking power because the brakes have less mechanical advantage over the wheels to bring them to a stop. This would explain why the your system weight has so much noticable effect on braking and accelerating.

Good theory. Therefore no one should ask more then one question, especially if not stated in the title line of the tread, or attempt to solve more then one problem per thread posted. Let's start enforcing this limit more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
Good one aretard.

just down grade it if worried about automotive performance. When i switched out my system and was without bass for a while my car felt like a brand new car. I forgot how fun turbo cars are

this thread *****
mswerd.gif

also, your system isn't the only problem unless your car sags alittle. and if it is i would get an air ride suspension because they are sweet. and like brendan said, when you upgrade wheels you MUST upgrade your brakes. as far as acceleration.... buy a chip

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.