My subs are cancelling each other out

NaztyNate
10+ year member

Wyoming
I have been into car audio for a couple years and know my fair share. I pretty sure I know whats going on but don't know how to fix it or if I can fix it.

I have 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12" subs that used to both be in .85 Q-Logic boxes. I recently purchased a thunder box 1x12" bandpass box and put one of the subs in that box. The one alone is as loud or louder as the two before and the SQ is not bad for bandpass, but when i hook up the other one too they seem to cancel each other out. The one in the bandpass is louder than it and the other one in the Q-Logic combined. I know there is enough power to them because they are each gettin 300rms and they take 350. Plus i have moved them both around in my trunk and it hasn't seemed to help.

Any help would be aprreciated.

Happens to the best of us man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Enjoy your system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.