My stereo is done

Is that "JL" portions of the amps covered with carpet? Looks very sweet arse.

Where do you get lighting? I want some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cop.gif.57eb2cc10a7efd04d31083ca3c30d53c.gif

Is that "JL" portions of the amps covered with carpet? Looks very sweet arse.
Where do you get lighting? I want some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cop.gif.57eb2cc10a7efd04d31083ca3c30d53c.gif
Yes it is under carpet and the JL portion is black fence like stuff. there is about 3-4 inches of space between the amp and carpet. The inside of the sub box is also carpeted black and the front of the sub. when i look through the ski pass all you see is the sub and black carpet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The wiring harness adapter is less than $10 online. It makes everything 10x easier. You just wire your new stereo to the adapter outside of the...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.

About this thread

CP400M

10+ year member
CP400M
So Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from