My Setup, you opinions?

Okay, lol guess that wasn't the brightest idea eh? I have a 2002 Accord Coupe, do you have any suggestions on where I should put the tweeters for better imaging? If you're familiar with that model car? I was thinking either the A-Piller or in the dash where the stock tweeters are.

That's something you're just going to have to play with to find out. Try them down by the mids too........it's a general rule of thumb to have the tweets as close to the mids as possible, but in some setups it doesn't sound bad to have the tweets in the pillars. Just go to home depot and get some Velcro and play around with the tweet positioning.

wow just saw this thread. great info. the infinity subs are great imo. provide nice sound.

also wanted to say hi to all the Indiana guys. im in the process of getting all my stuff. my only real concern is my box. but i will post a topic on that later. but so far all the info i have seen here i like. i would just leave ur tweets near your mids.

Where in Indiana are you?? If close by, I'd love to hear those LI's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Greenwood. im still in the planning stages. the money is coming together. i think im going to step up from the BLX1000D to the BLX2000D. feel like having some poundage. the box is really the only thing holding me up and the lack of time to order the stuff. soon, very soon, my friend.

Hey vietguy, I live in Huntington so if you wanna meet up some time I could help you install your system and let you hear mine. I have some JL XRs and I'm very happy with them, I think they're a bit expensive at Ovation, though ($379.99?). Like squeak said, we Indiana guys need to meet up sometime...see who sounds the best and/or is loudest :-D. skeptikal lives in FW so we need to get him on here...

I wouldn't mind meeting up somewhere sometime to hear your guys' systems.. mine will be up in about a month or so? I know I won't be winning and kind of SPL sound off.... lol, I'm trying to build more of a SQ system anyways. I got a friend in Ft. Wayne who is willing to do the install for me, lol and yes, I will be paying him for his time and effort.... it would be down right wrong not to. But thank you for the offer phrozen5100.

I just installed my 6x9s tonight... they are Dual 150 watt 6x9s. I got them for 50.00 at HHGreg, and for the price they perform pretty well. For 6x9s they don't carry much bass at all, which is good, b/c my Infinity Subs will be doing all that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Next week I will probably be install those Alpine components, and I'll let you know how those do.

flatlander4510: I don't know if Electronicscity.com is an Auth. Pioneer dealer, but I did order my Hu from them and received my 960MP 2 days later. (I paid a little extra for the shipping b/c I'm a bit of an anxious guy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And the Premier's warranty still stands if you have an auth. dealer install the headunit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.