My REALLY quick question. plz give ur input!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

sx4dude2013
10+ year member

Im stupid when it comes to audio. I have come coaxial alpine type s speakers. I have slots in my car for tweeters. One inch. Here are my quick questions...

1) Can i add tweeters to coaxial speakers?

2) If yes, do i get the kind with crossovers...i dont believe there is "pre-existing" wiring in the car for tweeters (i have a base model)

3) Can these tweeters be amped to the amp that my doors speakers are hooked to?

4) Should i just do the front of both the front and rear? (I USALLY HAVE NO PASSANGERS IN THE REAR)

5) What would u do? is it worth the money...i want LOUD!

Thanks so much for ur help!

Would u reccomend going with Alpine again. Ive have em for a while and they have never given me any issues. Sould i get the same kind i have except component. I currently have SPS-600 and sonicelectroiux has some SPS-600C for $84 with free shipping. Is that my best bet to stay under $85? Should i get the Alpines?

Should i get PG RSD's or Cresendo's? My limit is $95. I terms of Alpine, Cresendo's, or PG. Which one? Could i run the Cresendo's since they are 100 RMS and my current alpines are 80 RMS?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.