My Old School Camaro RS build....

Gotcha. Thanks for schoolin the new guy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So many haterz....like I told anyone if they come here...I'll personally show them all my vehicles...all my vehicle titles all they have to do is pay my gas so I can take them to each and everyone...of my vehicles...as I stated before ...they are not in one place...I have them in multiple locations throughout the state...

So many haterz....like I told anyone if they come here...I'll personally show them all my vehicles...all my vehicle titles all they have to do is pay my gas so I can take them to each and everyone...of my vehicles...as I stated before ...they are not in one place...I have them in multiple locations throughout the state...
Why would anyone want to? The combined value of ALL of the cars you allegedly own is approximately the same amount a new 3 series BMW would cost...AKA not that impressive.....

Why would anyone want to? The combined value of ALL of the cars you allegedly own is approximately the same amount a new 3 series BMW would cost...AKA not that impressive.....
You act like something that costs more is better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Camaro,great car for rebuild.......Id personally do an alum head EFI SBC,4 wheel disc,and 4 sp auto

for an everyday cruiser........dont overload it with audio gear,the rumble of the V8 is enough music

for my ears......

my Saleen cost more than a 3 series BMW I bought it brand new off the showroom floor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif I think I can afford what I want..... Which is more than you can afford . Pal...If I like playing with older sports cars and muscle cars its my hobby....You just hatin' cause you can't drive a diffrent personal vehicle everyday for 3 weeks straight....And the vehicles I have if I sold them all I could buy about 2 brand new BMW M3's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

saleenprice.jpg

saleenprice.jpg

Too bad NADA is pretty much only used by insurance companies to determine value. Actual street value is nowhere close to those numbers.. especially for most of "your" vehicles that aren't even complete. Like the 74 914.. 13k nada, right, more like $3k on craigslist.

But anyway, you wanna brag about how you can afford whatever you want, yet the main reason that keeps popping up for these crappy "builds" never getting completed is you never have money. More like you never planned on finishing anything and just post these for attention.

And it's a shame that another 67 camaro had to end up with someone who obviously has no appreciation for it, considering you know absolutely nothing about it.

I'm sure there are plenty of nice rust free all original 67 Camaro RSs all over ebay and craigslist for 3K that are in running condition...but I've never seen one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif and i'll pay you 5K for everyone you can get me.....in fact I'll even widen the range to 68's and 69's...I love the way these haters chime in here with their idiocity....

Holy crap, every thread LA CRX makes everyone hates on his vehicles..

he has posted more than enough proof..

just because most of us CA enthusiasts dont have a lot of money, doesnt mean theirs not people that spend a lot of their money on the same stuff..

think about if you guys wont the lottery or something similar?

would ALL you hobbies change? no.. you would just be a baller with the most/best equipment.. from all the average joe's.

seriously guys. Its not like he doesnt go to events and all this other ****. he doesnt sit behind a computer and just post vehicles.. he goes to events and shows people his stuff, and probably is pretty nice about it.

but haterz gon' hate

Here's the Porsche: 1982 porsche 928 w/rebuilt auto trans

I could find the rest on Craigslist for about a third of what you say they are worth if i really tried.
hell it needs $1000's in work..including a new paint job...I doubt it can run down the road.....everything electrical works on mine...Have you ever changed a heater core in a 928? well it ain't easy...I'm sure the interior is trashed as well...yeah you can find cheap project cars...like I said I found my 76 L82 vette for $5000 but it will need $1000's to be a nice ride.....

If I had a million dollars, I wouldn't go out and buy new cars. I'd get an 04 VW R32, fox mustang, every 5-cylinder Audi ever made (mmmm...UR-Quattro...), a every pre-millennium m-series BMW, a VW Corrado, a manual transmission Volvo 850R (or something of the like), etc. The most expensive car on the list would either be the R32 or first gen M3, or around $15-25k. People who respect those with a nice collection of cars will respect mine, not those who only respect those who spend a lot of money on cars...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.