My New SQL System...Opinions??

Lincoln LS
10+ year member

Boston
I just bought the last item for my new system. I'm going to get everything installed over the next couple of weeks. I think I did good. What do you guys think?

H/U - Eclipse CD8445

Front Stage- CDT ES-620

Front Amp - Audiobahn 6004T bridged (will be upgraded soon)

Subs - 2 10"JL W6V2

Sub Amp - Hifonics BX1206

Sub Box - basic 10" dual sealed box (for now)

I haven't decided on the new front amp yet, I've just blown so much money, it might not be for a while. Like Skeptikal said, maybe another Hifonics amp.

Colgate, what can you tell me about the w6's? From everything I've read on here, everyone has high praise for them. I listen to a lot of metal, so I'm looking forward to installing them.

I haven't decided on the new front amp yet, I've just blown so much money, it might not be for a while. Like Skeptikal said, maybe another Hifonics amp.
Colgate, what can you tell me about the w6's? From everything I've read on here, everyone has high praise for them. I listen to a lot of metal, so I'm looking forward to installing them.

you didn't ask me,but in my opinion, i think they're one of the best all around drivers around. i have one 12w6v2, and i've tried other subs but i always end up coming back to it. and they also don't take to much power to get them movin'

everyone hates on JL because of the price, but i think the old saying stays true that you get what you pay for.

it may not be the BEST for the price, but im addicted to mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

looks very good so far, the only thing i dont like is your front stage. everything else looks awesome. Have u heard to cdt's? if you like em great, if not goto shops and listen to other brands. Might find somthing in your budget that you will like better:)

Thanks Roller.

The only other brand I liked that I heard were Focals. I listen to a lot of heavy stuff though, so the tweeter I'm sure would have gotten annoying after a while. Plus I got the CDT's for $300. I couldn't pass up the deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.