my new setup....

Rumble, it looks freggin' sweet, man, regardless of who did it and were it in my ride I'd be proud of it too. Don't mind the haters, specificallly Death By Bass, as I begin to see why another forum member (I cannot remember who at the moment 'cause I deleted the PM) warned me that this guy was a complete asshat.

Once I am moved I truly hope I run across him in public somewhere...

christ this is one reason i hate forums
original poster very nice post up some pics once it gets painted
could always leave //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Rumble looks good man..not really a fan of the "carpeted" doors, but to each his own //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Death by bass...gtfo...I'm talkin out of the whole forum not just the thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

Rumble, it looks freggin' sweet, man, regardless of who did it and were it in my ride I'd be proud of it too. Don't mind the haters, specificallly Death By Bass, as I begin to see why another forum member (I cannot remember who at the moment 'cause I deleted the PM) warned me that this guy was a complete asshat.
Once I am moved I truly hope I run across him in public somewhere...
gonna help us get him up to raisedin's rep status? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

your logic is horrible death by bass, seriously. stfu and move on.

If the person would rather spend money to have something look nice rather then learning/doing it themselves/and it may look nice is just as good, who cares? I think it looks awesome, if you have the money to pay for something then do it. TO EACH HIS OWN

@ death by bass: so if some one takes they're car to the mechanic to get it supped up with some thing like a turbo or nos or a supercharger, theyre wrong for taking it to the mechanic on the first place, and even worst showing it off to theyre friends and racing and wining?

i build allot of systems locally, and my costumers show it off. they didn't build it but is theirs to show off and get props for having it. they payed for some thing nice that they can be proud off and show off.

so is their right.

your english is horrible!
haha, yeah, that's what they say.

im from Puerto Rico so mi first language is Spanish, which i speak perfectly by the way.

now the fact remains that your point of view on this topic stays as being ignorant and immature.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.