My New model 2500 RMS class d amp ?!?! check it out.

lol, ya I know its Chinese quality but who knows maybe it will be a decent amp, If the heatsink doesn't cool the amp enough maybe Ill just find a better heatsink to put the pcb in instead of mounting a fan.

I have thought about building my own amps and subs but the cost is way to much. If I dont like the circuit layout ill change it some.

They are made in China at a factory.
I rofl'd

Gedun Audio?
This.

lol, ya I know its Chinese quality.
Yea so is 90% of everything we use in our daily lives if not worse...Malaysia? India? Vietnam? Honduras? All worse than China.

Korea & China = Non garbage products ----- (for the most part! everyone occasionally makes mistakes like adding chemicals to baby formula to double profits leading to mass infant deaths followed by mass suicides..And or covering all the toys they make in lead paint...bah so what..) ----- imo.

See all Apple products..And everything else (China)...and oh yea...Xtant (Korea), Zapco (Korea), Eclipse (Korea), Memphis (Korea), JBL (Korea)...and many many more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

uhg... When all there is left on the market is China made amps to work on, I'm out... will find something else to do. GLWS. (seriously no offense to you, I just don't like the China amps, and refuse to work on them, so do most shops that are worth their salt...)

I rofl'd

This.

Yea so is 90% of everything we use in our daily lives if not worse...Malaysia? India? Vietnam? Honduras? All worse than China.

Korea & China = Non garbage products ----- (for the most part! everyone occasionally makes mistakes like adding chemicals to baby formula to double profits leading to mass infant deaths followed by mass suicides..And or covering all the toys they make in lead paint...bah so what..) ----- imo.

See all Apple products..And everything else (China)...and oh yea...Xtant (Korea), Zapco (Korea), Eclipse (Korea), Memphis (Korea), JBL (Korea)...and many many more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ive tried to tell many people this same thing, but no one listens. Everyone thinks if it says Made in China on the manufacturing tag then its junk or poisonous. You have to shop around and find a good factory.

uhg... When all there is left on the market is China made amps to work on, I'm out... will find something else to do. GLWS. (seriously no offense to you, I just don't like the China amps, and refuse to work on them, so do most shops that are worth their salt...)
My partner and I will be doing all repairs ourselves. If a shop wants to repair one of my amps we will gladly help them out.

I sent my payment for the 2 test amps a few days ago, Ill keep everyone updated on the amp. When I test the amps, ill take a video to show everyone the output power, thd%, efficiency, current draw, voltage drop and also the operating temperature at 4, 2 and 1 ohm and at 12v and 14.4v.

Operating voltage on this amp is 10v-16v DC.

ha jacob himslef said it, GARBAGE!
You act as if he is the end all to audio. LOL

No offence to Jacob, but any of us on this side of the 12volt industry know the risks involved with various manufactures. No reason to bash the OP for anything he is doing. He has said many times if there are issues he may just redesign the amp completely.

However, do not take this post as saying I think that amp will be ok. I'm just stating the obvious that some of you fail to understand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.