my new box look at packaging

They arent for everyone. For budget minded ppl, perhaps a better value can be had. Performance and build quality are second to none however.

The "1k" model is about 45 lbs. And is probably comparable to something like an Fi BL. And that is his lowest line.

But gramps certainly isnt the target customer

They arent for everyone. For budget minded ppl, perhaps a better value can be had. Performance and build quality are second to none however.
The "1k" model is about 45 lbs. And is probably comparable to something like an Fi BL. And that is his lowest line.

But gramps certainly isnt the target customer
lol.. i'm sure not.. glad his subs did well..

That ***** man. I guess 'FU' isn't just the name of the company...it seems to be his customer service model as well. Hopefully you can successfully repair it.
someone on fb fu audio page just asked if peeps heard about 750's coming unglued so someone saw it here i'm guessing., maybe that'll get a response from frank..

If you ever see one second hand, thats in your price range. Give it a shot
saw 1 on fb guy in ca wants to do a trade.. but at least i saw 1.. guy called about my cl pioneer ad, acts like he wants to come look at it and autotek today so i gotta pull fu out again to let him hear it., won't do it til he's here though., my poor back..

saw 1 on fb guy in ca wants to do a trade.. but at least i saw 1.. guy called about my cl pioneer ad, acts like he wants to come look at it and autotek today so i gotta pull fu out again to let him hear it., won't do it til he's here though., my poor back..
try 90+ pounds. lol

Nope. He cant even keep up with demand here in California. At North American DbDrag finals we had 3 people place top 3 in their classes, and 8 ppl make brackets running his subs. Mind you, these are only available locally.
3.1s start around 300$
you have an SUV subs up port back subs passenger side port using hte far drivers side wall vertical? looks like you got some decent pound for 2 12s. what you meter at the rest?

Never tested. We dont get meca anymore so I stopped building for it. I'll test tho, we still have a meca stand tho.

Almost everyone gains from sealed to headrest. I suspect i might actually lose cuz im really dialed in for sealed

Never tested. We dont get meca anymore so I stopped building for it. I'll test tho, we still have a meca stand tho.
Almost everyone gains from sealed to headrest. I suspect i might actually lose cuz im really dialed in for sealed
sealed up head rest if you do a 148 ill be impressed..

Is meca done sealed now?
been 10 years. when i metered recently i chose to do it sealed up personally at a usaci show and a local guy had a meter. my lil POS prototype did 143 sealed up at the rest on the termlab. same for that lil truck i posted. never tried opening the doors. i'm gonna get a video we have a show on the 13th.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.