my new box look at packaging

Is pioneer or FU is loud?
just dropped granddaughter off.. fu with new box played deeper, steering wheel vibrating.. however after leaving epoxy on for 2 days i came home and looked at sub and 1 piece of surround is flapping again.. so should i glue it while on box or get with frank and ask him to fix it or replace it., cause moving that box and sub in and out is a pain.. and if i used super glue will he warranty it later?

just dropped granddaughter off.. fu with new box played deeper, steering wheel vibrating.. however after leaving epoxy on for 2 days i came home and looked at sub and 1 piece of surround is flapping again.. so should i glue it while on box or get with frank and ask him to fix it or replace it., cause moving that box and sub in and out is a pain.. and if i used super glue will he warranty it later?
Need to make sure the basket is scuffed up where you are appling glue. I’ve used amazing good a few times on woofer surrounds and never had any issues. It’s cheap and works great. Could do it while the woofer is in the box.

How many have you ordered from China //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
1. a half dozen from american build houses. all built to my spec and i modified to produce better results. AKA ill find a buildhouse to build me motors and build them myself. i'm just a few grand away ******.

Need to make sure the basket is scuffed up where you are appling glue. I’ve used amazing good a few times on woofer surrounds and never had any issues. It’s cheap and works great. Could do it while the woofer is in the box.
frank just said i shoulda used the e6000 like he said cause epoxy won't hold to painted surface.. so i gotta use e6000 b4 trying to return it.. so i gotta take it out again and redo whole thing? i gotta put pioneer back in and just sit my new stuff in house for week or 2.. ridiculous.. he'll regret this maybe he won't know it but probably just cost him 20 sales in next 12 months.. pulling decals off car tomorrow..

frank just said i shoulda used the e6000 like he said cause epoxy won't hold to painted surface.. so i gotta use e6000 b4 trying to return it.. so i gotta take it out again and redo whole thing? i gotta put pioneer back in and just sit my new stuff in house for week or 2.. ridiculous.. he'll regret this maybe he won't know it but probably just cost him 20 sales in next 12 months.. pulling decals off car tomorrow..
E6000 is similar to amazing goop. It sticks well to everything. Could do it in the box

E6000 is similar to amazing goop. It sticks well to everything. Could do it in the box
actually i just realized where i saw the leak now is on bottom of sub not side/top where i clamped it as u see in avatar

Amazing goop is good to go in like 15mins. Use it on surrounds and dustcaps all the time.
i just don't know if i wanta put some on his 1 spot wait a day play it 20 mins have another leak fix that etc every 2-3 days it's fing stupid.. wish one of u guys thats so great at this lived close by i'd sell it for $110..

tell frank hes full of ****. i have 3500 on mine with epoxy and no paint scuffed..

tell frank hes full of ****. i have 3500 on mine with epoxy and no paint scuffed..
yeah i ain't happy., i told him it's what peeps use here and they running tons more power than me.. but like i said i think (after looking at pic in avatar it's leaking at bottom i didn't do under it there just on side so i'm debating just using epoxy there too.. just don't wanta do it every few days it's stupid..

yeah i ain't happy., i told him it's what peeps use here and they running tons more power than me.. but like i said i think (after looking at pic in avatar it's leaking at bottom i didn't do under it there just on side so i'm debating just using epoxy there too.. just don't wanta do it every few days it's stupid..
That epoxy gets hard but remains flexible two and it doesn't eat through the phone surrounds that's the reason they having a problem anyway using that other ****

That epoxy gets hard but remains flexible two and it doesn't eat through the phone surrounds that's the reason they having a problem anyway using that other ****
well i used the epoxy i had on that spot maybe 2" wide towards the bottom on same side that i did like between middle and top like u see in avatar.. i did it in box and just pushed down on it for 15 mins and ran hairdryer on it 1 min from time to time cause it's chilly on my carport well see if it holds tomorrow.. to the subs credit it sounded pretty darn good today for a sub with a hole in it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.