My new ass kickin ACURA NSX !!!!

Neither of my current cars are all that great as far as performance or body mods but I did just purchase a 1976 Dodge Aspen that I am fixing up and installing in...there will be quite a bit more performance mods on that one though!!!!

JELLYDIME

i bet its his daddy's car lol 98 acura nsx blahhhh i live about 45 minutes from a place that makes the corvette the car to own and yes they kill everything by quite a margin even the italian cars .. i know everyone has an opinion but for 30k i guarantee you can get an american car that can "get it"

yea but ehm like....

i have a simple civic you know.. only modified basic bodie pats (front rear and side strips), have 17" under them with double exhaust system

Its powered by a V6-2.5L/24V engine having 287HP

I make it from 0 to 100 KILOMETERS (fawk miles) in 4.8 secs

fast enuff for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yesterday i was driving a road I drive alot, its pretty plain straight and goes on for 20 or 30 miles....

I stood there yesterday with the civic when a renault 5 GT turbo popped up beside me pumpin the gas a little.... I gave it all I had and even below the 60 mph he was long gone and the faster we went the faster he distanced himself from me

At a gas station that lies at the end of this road the guy pulled over and so did I... After him laughing a bit he explained that it was an easy job for him, he popped his front hood and there lies a 1.4i tuned 8v engine with two turbo's and shitloads of mods

I'm thinking, okay... but that cant push me away that hard.. .Guy walks to back... opens trunk and another 1.4i becomes visable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

he drove a small round with me in it and DJEEEEEZ it was mad mad mad fast.. We exchanged email addies and he agreed in sending me his "being build" pictures from last year.. on receivement ofcourse they will be posted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

mad mad mad mad mad but kewl !

hey you might have a nsx, but i got the baddest american made car...it starts with a d and ends with an -iper...can u guess what it is? thats right dodge viper....see ya in the rear view some day

is it just me or am I the only one having thoughts when people come over here with things like "I own a Viper"

dewd, if you own a viper then you also have pics of it (not having pics of a viper when you own one would only exist in a real nutcase), so push them online !

you should have said, i have the baddest american car: http://mydomain.url

lmao

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.