My mids and highs ****...what do you have???

jfink
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
olathe
so my tweeters blew and one of my 6x9's rattle real bad and over all sound quality *****. i can only offord either front components or 6x9's. The front needs to be either 6.5 or 6.75. kind of on a budget but let me know what you have and we can go from there...kind of interested in some id components if anybody has some.

I'd recommend not running a rear stage if your budget is tight. Get a decent set of front components, and if you don't already have an amp for your front stage, plan on that next. You'll love yourself much more than if you just buy cheap **** all around (again).

I'd recommend not running a rear stage if your budget is tight. Get a decent set of front components, and if you don't already have an amp for your front stage, plan on that next. You'll love yourself much more than if you just buy cheap **** all around (again). Today 03:29 AM
already have a 2 channel amp for the fronts which is what i am looking for primarly but want a component set, if i can't find a good enough deal i'll just get 6x9's and throw the amp on them. just my front components have no tweeters and 6x9's just need to be replaced or removed but can't remove them cause i will lose what highs i have.

If you want the best 6x9's you can get I have a set of Critical Mass RS69's BNIB I bought for my Tundra...but since I got rid of it I never used them...They cost me $400 a pair...but I'll let them go for $300 a pair shipped...Retail was right at $500

I have a memphis 15-msycn6 component set. Only thing is I let someone borrow my truck and all the sudden one of the 6.5's wasnt working. I had someone suppose to buy the tweets and xover for 65+ shipping but they backed out. I would let all of it go for that. You may can get the other 6.5 working. I also have an mca-2004 amp.

Quarts. I've got QSDs in right now but had the PSDs in before.
gotta love hose QSD's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. How are the treating you?

I have some powerbass 3XL's that sound pretty good and should be able to be had for well within your budget.

Thanx for all the help guys but i got what i needed, 2 sets of soundstream mids and a pair of soundstream tweets....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.