SOLD My House Burned to the Ground Sale!!!!

chereck04
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Erie, PA
Hello and thanks for looking. My house recently burned and I'm selling a few things off to try to get some money until the insurance company cuts me a check. I'm living in the finished room over my garage (better than Mom's house) and I could really use the money for some amenities around here.

First is a Fi BL D2, fully loaded, daily setup. It was never abused, and anyone who has played with one of these knows they get loud and still sound relatively great doing it. Irs in a 2.3 cube box @ 32hz, it was my daily setup for about 2 months until I went bigger. I will throw in the box for free for a local sale.

subbox1.jpg

caraudiocomfiforsale.jpg

Looking for $175 + ship for the sub. I'm hoping for a local sale so I can give you the box too. I'm willing to meet you anywhere in the Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Erie area..

Second is a Micron pipe for a Ninja 650r. I sold the bike a long time ago, this pipe was expensive back in the day but I have no clue what it is worth now. $25 + ship and its yours.

caraudiocommicron.jpg

Third is a turbo setup for a Evo VIII or IX 4g63 motor, or 3rd gen eclipse 4g64 motor. It was used less than 500 miles before I replaced it with a larger setup (at that time I had more money than brains). It has been correctly stored since then, turbo is in excellent condition, no shaft play, ready to bolt on and make 400+whp. Comes with a HAFE manifold, garret gt3076r turbo, All feed/drain lines, and injectors. I will throw in a tial 44mm wastegate too. I will part it out for the right offer. Looking for $1250 + ship.

caraudiocomturbostuff.jpg

Thanks for looking! All sales are really appreciated.

Same to you Micah, You're a good dude in my book. Enjoy the extras, I included the carpet since I didn't do the best carpeting job on the box and its been sitting in my garage for a couple months. Might as well make her look good right?

Thanks for the sales!

Bump for remaining crap & the crap I'm adding tomorrow!

Same to you Micah, You're a good dude in my book. Enjoy the extras, I included the carpet since I didn't do the best carpeting job on the box and its been sitting in my garage for a couple months. Might as well make her look good right?

Thanks for the sales!

Bump for remaining crap & the crap I'm adding tomorrow!
What else you adding, man? Maybe there will be more stuff I want //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.