My Gas Guzzlin Granny Grocery Getter ;D

IMG00082.jpg
ill sell you 6 of these for 200 a piece lol
what sub is this?

you think thats a gas guzzlin car?
Well he didn't help it any with all the stuff he just put in it, lol!

I personally think you should waste your money............on dem women you be talking about. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Audiopipe isn't as bad as people make it out to be. What is funny is I did 149.2 with 4 12's..........in a trunk with audiopipe subs back in the day, off 2000rms to boot.

Least my install came out looking decent, this **** just looks like you literally picked up your ish and threw it in there and said *majic SPL dust* and just started to play.

Also trust us, if Steve Meade banned you, then good luck here pal.

A gas guzzler got a carb, not a pretty girl's blower kid.

And let him waste his money if he is having fun, better to play with speakers than nasty gals with HIV.

I bet even though ya'll laugh at him online, those 15's get him alot of tang at his local high school----and that is EXACTLY what radios are for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

A gas guzzler got a carb, not a pretty girl's blower kid.And let him waste his money if he is having fun, better to play with speakers than nasty gals with HIV.

I bet even though ya'll laugh at him online, those 15's get him alot of tang at his local high school----and that is EXACTLY what radios are for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
i bet you that SVT drinks more gas than a lot of carb'd cars.

i was wondering why this was stickied. but after going threw the pages, this is a lesson we all can learn from.

one of you guys should be nice enough to tell him to stop what he's doing and let you come up with a nice design and cut sheet him. HELP HIM MAKE THIS A SUCCESS STORY!!!!!!

since no one has asked it...

What kind of shows are these 149s at?

Judging from the scoreboard looks like its a local show? You guys use a termlab? On the dash? Outlaw? Port? 5280 feet away?

The last wall doesn't look THAT bad but there is definately room for improvement

See this is the ****ed up thing with his generation. Instead of being smart on taking all that wasted money and putting it as a down payment for a better, more respectable car he does this. Its funny that SOME of the people talking **** have equally shitty cars, but better systems. So they think that gives them the right to talk ****. No, no, no.

Jesus Christ at this whole mess. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.