My Gas Guzzlin Granny Grocery Getter ;D

What made me laugh was the 4 different kinds of batteries. I'm sitting here in the library before class and I literally LOL'd.

Keep it going buddy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Mhmm.

v4rlv4.jpg

I like the fact you are trying to be creative. Fvck what most people are saying cause this is your car and your setup so do what you feel. On the other hand um... your choice in subs and amps (with the exception of the sound stream tarantula) are lacking IMO. I do understand everyone doesn't have money to do a multiple Sundown,DD,RD,RE,Mach 5,DC,FI or any of the many expensive SPL subs. I personally would have done Kicker CVR 15's if I had to go cheaper SPL subs and powered by a Sundown SAZ 3000 or a Crunch GP 3000 or an audiopipe3000 if the price is an issue. I believe that this would be a hell of a lot louder in a wall enclosure. DON'T take any of the comments posted as hate. Hatin is when you say you dislike something but internally you love it and wish it were you. Keep it going Homie make that wagon bang!

$300 4 the SS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif...u can buy more MDF //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

LAST AND FINAL OFFER 300 SHIPPED //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I like the fact you are trying to be creative. Fvck what most people are saying cause this is your car and your setup so do what you feel. On the other hand um... your choice in subs and amps (with the exception of the sound stream tarantula) are lacking IMO. I do understand everyone doesn't have money to do a multiple Sundown,DD,RD,RE,Mach 5,DC,FI or any of the many expensive SPL subs. I personally would have done Kicker CVR 15's if I had to go cheaper SPL subs and powered by a Sundown SAZ 3000 or a Crunch GP 3000 or an audiopipe3000 if the price is an issue. I believe that this would be a hell of a lot louder in a wall enclosure. DON'T take any of the comments posted as hate. Hatin is when you say you dislike something but internally you love it and wish it were you. Keep it going Homie make that wagon bang!
hah, not quite.

Creativity is not good if you're doing it wrong.

i think he kneads to quit smoking that crack and start selling it then he would have more money for better equipment .or put that hoe in one of his picks back out on the corner

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.