My Gas Guzzlin Granny Grocery Getter ;D

Someone needs to link that poor boy to WinISD.

My brother is the only person I know who can just throw a box together with scrap wood and it sounds and models perfectly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

What do you think most SPL vans are worth smart one?
well said, but having 6 holes, 4 working subs, 1 without a cone and one empty hole is pure retardation

I don't think even cotjones could top that.

See this is the ****ed up thing with his generation. Instead of being smart on taking all that wasted money and putting it as a down payment for a better, more respectable car he does this. Its funny that SOME of the people talking **** have equally shitty cars, but better systems. So they think that gives them the right to talk ****. No, no, no.
Jesus Christ at this whole mess. Lol
who said he was unhappy with his car, who said he wanted to have monthly payments and full coverage insurance.

See the thing thats wrong with your generation is that you think just because it makes sense to you guys that we should do it.

Why dont you get rid of your car payment and use that money you spend every month to get a (or a better) house. Oh wait because YOU DONT WANT TOO.

Please remove yourself from my generations nutsack

who said he was unhappy with his car, who said he wanted to have monthly payments and full coverage insurance.
See the thing thats wrong with your generation is that you think just because it makes sense to you guys that we should do it.

Why dont you get rid of your car payment and use that money you spend every month to get a (or a better) house. Oh wait because YOU DONT WANT TOO.

Please remove yourself from my generations nutsack
Or wait could it be because I already own two houses? Nice try guy. The younger generation should listen because most of us have done the dumb **** and know there's a better way. Keep buying $1,000 cars and being in debt for 3k in stereo. Makes good sense guy.

My truck cost $5,500 and i have $6K+ in the system thts in it without any kind of debt...

I actually save up my money and pay for things up front, so i dont get murdered by the interest tht comes with paying for a system on credit card or taking out a loan.

Or wait could it be because I already own two houses? Nice try guy. The younger generation should listen because most of us have done the dumb **** and know there's a better way. Keep buying $1,000 cars and being in debt for 3k in stereo. Makes good sense guy.
My point is that theres always something better to spend your money or time on left up to someone else, what you need to focus on what YOU want to do after what you NEED to do is taken car of.

Does he NEED a new car and full coverage insurance as long as that one runs good, no.

Does he WANT a sound system in his car, yes

Take you for example, I wouldnt be paying for 2 houses and property taxes ect when I could have one big house thats decked out and my cars/bikes done up like I want too.

Someone like my dad would do neither until he had a nice peice of land that he could hunt on and even more money saved up, are any of these things stupid. No just diffrent peoples opinion and values

My point is that theres always something better to spend your money or time on left up to someone else, what you need to focus on what YOU want to do after what you NEED to do is taken car of.
Does he NEED a new car and full coverage insurance as long as that one runs good, no.

Does he WANT a sound system in his car, yes

Take you for example, I wouldnt be paying for 2 houses and property taxes ect when I could have one big house thats decked out and my cars/bikes done up like I want too.

Someone like my dad would do neither until he had a nice peice of land that he could hunt on and even more money saved up, are any of these things stupid. No just diffrent peoples opinion and values
Technically guy I'm only paying for half of one house. Since the other one is rented for a nice amount. Yes having a piece of **** car with no insurance and a sound system worth more than the car is not only stupid, its ****ing retarded. You seem pretty retarded so arguing this point is a waste of time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.