My future system (Q's?)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Faramire
10+ year member

NJ USA
What i'm looking for:

Just looking for a decent system, to basically be able to have my sounds heard from quite a distance if i wanted to, and at the same time not sound crackling, and have a pretty strong base. - What type of RMS/Watts should i be looking for for each of:

- 2x 12" subs

- amp for subs

- 2 front speakers (5.25" :/)

- amp for front speakers

- sealed box, space for 2 12" subs ( 30.25(w) x 15.5(h) x 10.75(d) ) - Already owned

Also, i was now being told, i'd need back speakers? The subs will sound like crap w/ trebble+bass running from it? Someone said subs for base, and cop nice speakers for the back, as well as the front...

Any opinions would help, or some sort of feedback

Those good speakers for the front if i cop an amp for 'em?

also, someone mentioned having to buy speakers for the back, even though i'm getting subs... this true? (He said using it not just for bass and it'll sound like crap) If so, run the amp for the subs into those also? I dunno here, hmmm

Aye, except at the moment... it's actually all completely sanded, and has patches of primer on the bare metal so it doesn't rust... looks like crap... but looks really cool at the same time.

Plus, i got an air horn... OMG is that LOOUUDD!

So wait, I want to hear it from the horses mouth... You think that body kit random on the front of your car looks good?
body kit random?

... Anyways, yeah, it does look good... atm, the whole car is sanded, and patches of grey primer, so there's no gloss left on any of the paint, the car looks all like the body does in that pick, and once it's all black, will look even nicer espcially with chrome wheels. And in that pic, the grill isn't painted... i spray painted the grill chrome.

Chrome+black is a sick scheme... it'll look good when it's done. But system+lowering is cheaper then the paint, so i'm doing that stuff first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.