My first system, what should i get?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Big-Cat
10+ year member

Jupiter, FL
I'm going to get a 99 or newer Jeep Grand Cherokee. I don't know the slightest thing about a system, just how much it costs. I went to my local "Sound Advice" and the guy said i should get some Kicker's, L5 or L7, or JL Audio W3's or W6's. I want my system to be like one of the loudest in my school, and he said that two W3's, or a L5/L7 with a jl audio 500-1 would probably do it. I'm having doubt though, so i need some help. For my subs, amp and box, i wanna try to stay under 1000. I'm not just stuck on those companies either, so anyone out there, any help at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks

ithink that 2 jl 12w6's should be pretty dam loud with a jl amp if your goin to get the jl pay the extra and go with the w6 kicker makes some sweet subs too if you want those id go with the L7's but in my opinion go for JL they are sweet and everybody i know with them is happy with what they got

bandpass for bass

sealed for sq

ported for both

dont get that wrong sealed still hits and bandpass dont have to sound like **** either!

Ask about alpine type R's and audiobahns

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.