My first home theatre build, need help

And be careful with the Behringer amps: they create a tremendous amount of heat and they are incredibly loud. I own both the 1500 and 2500 and each gets so hot it's unbelieveable, and the DIP switches on the back are impossible to reach.

I'm back

Since the only plan I had got shot down by PV I'm hoping somone can help me out here in the way some box specs for my sub. I was thinking of doing a t-line but it really doesn't matter at this point. I just want SOMETHING to fill in the bottom end of my movies/music

i just set up my system in my room i got 4 6x9s (im guessin 100 rms) 200W pioneer and 2 100rms 300w peak i forgot the name of the other brand but it sounds better then the pioneers. but my problem is none are in boxs (yes i know that would incresse the bass and sound) im working on it A regular home theter sub i think its yamaha 95 watt sub and a pegusas audio 10in 350rms 700 peak i also got mutiple speakers all kentwood bose and some offbrand 10 in sub i have a 200W amp i just copped from a buddie of mine and i kinda wanted some help from someone who knows there **** ill have pics very soon but in the mean time can somebody tell me what im doing wrong bc i know im ****ing up somewhere my weak speakers are all bridged together like the 2 bose that shitty 10 in sub which i personaly think is a speaker and a outdoor speaker i stole from my dad all hooked up to my 4.1 reciver thats old as **** can someone tell me step by step how to perfect my system make it like ya know actually slamming like a car would?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.