My First Complete Audio Build!

The next thing i did was build the wiring harness for my deck. I didnt take any in-progress pics of the soldering work because well, its solder and heat shrink. But on the inside everything is soldered and shrunk, positive wires and battery leads etc have red shrink, negatives have white. Here is what the harness ended up coming out looking like:

101_1736_zps93c4fc08.jpg

Used 3/4 TechFlex Cleancut Braided Sleeve (which also fits perfectly on Knu Kolossus Flex) on it to give it an overall cleaner look. the two wires outside the sleeve is my ground (will be direct ground to metal, not through wiring harness.) and my remote turn on lead.

Even though it doesnt help to prove that i soldered everything up, here is the soldering stuff that i bought for this project, along with the harness.

101_1737_zpsb536a73f.jpg

That pretty much all there is to the wiring harness, and thats all i got done today. I have a full day to work on it tomorrow and hope to get alot done. As i said, this thread will be bumped in the AM.

nice deck man. your going to be pleased with the sound quality that it puts out. if you are going to push anymore than 1000w you ABSOLUTELY NEED TO DO THE BIG 3 and get a good agm for under your hood. dont cheap out on the electrical end or all your stuff you got in your picture you posted wont do a ****. not bad subs. amp is going to be power hungry as are all hifonics amps. ditch the cap its pointless and actually is going to be harder on your electrical. and custom box is always better but at least you didnt get yourself a **** ground shaker. good luck with your build and keep us posted on how everything turns out youngster

Usually wanna start a log as soon as u get around 50% done with the install. My build is gettin there just been too busy too lazy so I'ma wait till I post up any pics. But got my doors rear deck fiberglass and also my battery/amp rack about 90% just need putty and paint

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.