My first "Active" "SQ'ish" build attempt.

Just a few weeks away now. The deal has been made. The car will be home in a few weeks. New build? :devilish:

Attachments

• 20210429_183418.jpg
    20210429_183418.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 88
So the next G6 is a 4 door. The front doors hold 6.5" speakers and the rear deck, 6x9's. Because it is a lower model to the GT I have, the door speakers and radio will be much more simple to upgrade to aftermarket gear. I may still have to do the retained accessory power thing for the head unit but that is easy enough to handle. I think I will just go old school. Components up front, coaxials in the rear, subs and two amplifiers.

I think my electrical is not keeping up with my two 10's at 1 ohm. I know they can hit harder and I have heard them hit harder. For some reason when I crank up the bass at high volume to really get them ******* slammin.... the amp cuts off until I back off the bass knob a few clicks. I don't know what this means.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...