10+ year member

June 05 issue.

caraudio1.jpg

caraudio2.jpg

caraudio3.jpg

caraudio4.jpg

caraudio5.jpg

caraudio6.jpg

I remember seeing pics of this install right after it was finished I think. I was impressed then and now. That's some great work, props on getting the magazine spread.

**** i just seen this issues maybe two hours ago and thinking how very nice it looked. congrats.
haha they didnt even send me an issue even tho they said they would. I had to hear about it from someone else, I had no clue when it hit the newstands.

awesome. it looks like its really awesome. alot of pictures dont do things justice as to how good it is by how things fit. just interested though why the kenwood center channel?(dont take it as im raggin on it. its got utopias in it lol just dont know how a kenwood coax sounds with those) or is it only on for video? great work though thats some serious looking stuff i love the way they did the screens and the kicks are awesome.

awesome. it looks like its really awesome. alot of pictures dont do things justice as to how good it is by how things fit. just interested though why the kenwood center channel?(dont take it as im raggin on it. its got utopias in it lol just dont know how a kenwood coax sounds with those) or is it only on for video? great work though thats some serious looking stuff i love the way they did the screens and the kicks are awesome.
Its just for video and PS2, I dont like how music sounds in a 5.1 setup, but thats just me. Id rather have the staging from the speakers

Its just for video and PS2, I dont like how music sounds in a 5.1 setup, but thats just me. Id rather have the staging from the speakers
good man good man you should take it to a few of the iasca shows that they have at image dynamics i bet you would do very well. have you ever done an iasca show with it? you have the stuff most every car audio buff nuts over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

good man good man you should take it to a few of the iasca shows that they have at image dynamics i bet you would do very well. have you ever done an iasca show with it? you have the stuff most every car audio buff nuts over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Image Dynamics is not too far from me, I'd love to do an IASCA show but ts kinda intimidating. I'm not worried about winning or losing its just I dont know the rules for iasca and dont feel like getting laughed out of the shows.

that is probably the classiest fiberglass job i have seen honestly. it actually looks like it belongs there ...i will even go 1 step farther and say that is probably even the best overall that i have seen i mean the last few alpine cars were sick but didnt intergrate with the vehicle all that well which in my opinion is harder to do than gutting a car and redoing the whole thing. how long did this project take?

Image Dynamics is not too far from me, I'd love to do an IASCA show but ts kinda intimidating. I'm not worried about winning or losing its just I dont know the rules for iasca and dont feel like getting laughed out of the shows.
lol intimidated? with that car? its pretty complicated looking but once you read the book its pretty simple if you have a book or pics with the vehicle under construction you have it 1/3 licked the other parts come from tuning it. best thing to do is become a iasca member get the rule book get the test cd (the cd actually tells you what to look for in each track) a couple weeks or so before the show. as long as you are front stage dominant with not over bearing bass and you tune it to the cd you will do well trust me and i really doubt anyone would laugh even if they did it would be more outa jealousy then anything and im sure youd get that from any competition you entered. just give yourself time to go over the stuff . the tuning part is maybe 1 hour to 4 hours work tops really.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.