My dual sundown sa-10 ported box build.

Im not sure what your talking about as far as port placement being wrong, but i can say this...its clean sounding and no port noise so that must mean the 2010 f150 is exempt from those placement demands.

Im not sure what your talking about as far as port placement being wrong, but i can say this...its clean sounding and no port noise so that must mean the 2010 f150 is exempt from those placement demands.
Don't worry about it...I would trust shredder and his design work.

With the seat lift, will it still stick out like 4 inches past the front of the seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeez... I hope not... the measurements given were 9" tall in front before the lift... so I used 11" when coming up with the enclosure thats in there... a 2" lift I was told... should be fine... I hope!

record a youtube video when you done. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I'd like to see that... I ported it for 1/2 ohm power and it's tuned to 31hz... ought to at least rattle his change in the console... lol

Is this the guy who more or less said some pancake RFs were louder than his SAs?

Amazing what difference application makes

I cant believe lmi is actually selling those seat lift kits for that much, 7 pieces of 2x2 square tubing with 1 side cut out and a hole in it, 2 brackets to lower seat latch...i should start making a set for half that price. I understand making mooney but wow lol

I cant believe lmi is actually selling those seat lift kits for that much, 7 pieces of 2x2 square tubing with 1 side cut out and a hole in it, 2 brackets to lower seat latch...i should start making a set for half that price. I understand making mooney but wow lol
If you have the tools to do it, go to the hardware store and do it yourself, and if your mechanically i nclined. Hell I would. Once you see how and figure it out, why buy it?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.